Re: WIP: Collecting statistics on CSV file data

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: WIP: Collecting statistics on CSV file data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2011/10/07 21:56), David Fetter wrote:
>> (But this is BTW. I'm interested in developing CREATE FOREIGN INDEX.
>> I've examined whether there are discussions about the design and
>> implementation of it in the archive, but could not find information.
>> If you know anything, please tell me.)
>
> Look into the "virtual index interface" from Informix.

Thank you for the information.

> We might want to start a wiki page on this.

Yeah, I think it might be better to add information to the SQL/MED wiki
page:
    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SQL/MED

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable