Re: index bloat on partial index 8.4

От Kevin Ricords
Тема Re: index bloat on partial index 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you for your response.  I believe I misunderstood "reclaimed for
re-use".  Using contrib/pg_freespace, I see empty index pages can be
reused elsewhere in the same index, but are not deallocated.  To keep my
index at the size I expected, I will have to vacuum more frequently or
reindex/rebuild regularly.

-Kevin