exit code 139 performing initdb (pg 9.1 on linux)

От Gunthard Stübs
Тема exit code 139 performing initdb (pg 9.1 on linux)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I am new to pg linux administration and this list.

I installed v9.1 on linux (older suse distr.) from source code using
configure --without-readline (in case that it is important).

performing initdb --locale=de_DE.UTF-8 -D /usr/local/pgsql/data/ everything
run fine until:
vacuuming database template1 ... ok
copying template1 to template0 ... child process exited with exit code 139
initdb: removing contents of data directory "/usr/local/pgsql/data"

I have no idea how to fix that nor did I find any information for exit code
139 on the internet (using google :-).

I would greatly appreciate any clue to solve that problem.

Best regards,
Gunthard