Re: feature request

От Dmitry MiksIr
Тема Re: feature request
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
10.09.2011 0:46, Guillaume Lelarge пишет:

>> Some combo (for example "Maintanance DB" in New Server dialog) allow to
>> type and select. May be switch "Data type" to this type of combo?
> This kind of combo has a sense for the maintenance DB. We have no list
> of the available databases. So, unless the user choose one of the most
> likely ones, they have to type it. That kind of combo is not the good
> one for the types combobox.

Why? I have list of the available databases :) Anyway same combo used in
"Groups" of New Server dialog and some other places.

>> Because it's really annoying to scroll all this datatypes...
> Completely agree. But I'm still not sure the change you suggest is the
> one.

For me - it's look much better ;) You can type or can select from
dropdown. Yes, you can make typo, but, i think, it's possible to compare
with list after type.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin III cool feature request.
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: feature request