Re: Getting Table Names in a Particular Database

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Getting Table Names in a Particular Database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/30/11 10:26 PM, Adarsh Sharma wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Today I am researching about fetching all the table names in a
> particular database.
> There is \dt command but I need to fetch it from metadata.
> I find some commands as below :
>
> |1. SELECT table_name FROM information_schema.tables WHERE
> table_schema = 'public';|

That should only return tables in the database you're currently
connected to...

assuming you have multiple schemas in your database, I'd use something
like...

select table_schema || '.' || table_name
     from information_schema.tables
     where table_schema not in ('pg_catalog', 'information_schema')
         and table_type = 'BASE TABLE';

Сообщение: Re: Getting Table Names in a Particular Database
Сообщение: Re: Getting Table Names in a Particular Database