Getting Table Names in a Particular Database

От Adarsh Sharma
Тема Getting Table Names in a Particular Database
Дата
Re: Getting Table Names in a Particular Database  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Dear all,

Today I am researching about fetching all the table names in a particular database.
There is \dt command but I need to fetch it from metadata.
I find some commands as below :

1. SELECT table_name FROM information_schema.tables WHERE table_schema = 'public';

2.
SELECT tablename FROM pg_tables WHERE tablename NOT LIKE ‘pg%’ AND tablename NOT LIKE ‘sql%’.

But I need to specify a particular database & then fetch tables in that.

Thanks