Re: plsql gets "out of memory"

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: plsql gets "out of memory"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Rural Hunter <ruralhunter@gmail.com> wrote:

> it's a problem of migrating vast data from mysql to pgsql.

I don't know how helpful you'll find this, but when we migrated to
PostgreSQL a few years ago, we had good luck with using Java to
stream from one database to another.  Be sure to include a lot of
inserts in each database transactions.  We used prepared statements
for the inserts.

I don't know whether you would consider our data "vast" -- we had
about 100 production databases.  At the time the largest was 200 GB.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: plsql gets "out of memory"
Сообщение: Re: plsql gets "out of memory"