Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?

От Jason Petersen
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Oct 10, 2017, at 6:15 AM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

The 2nd step would be having a community managed build server on Amazon

This happened somewhat quietly, but there are now Amazon Linux images in Docker Hub. It might be reasonable to just bring the specfiles into such a container and build the rpms there (they only have fairly recent Amazon Linux versions, but that might be OK).

My build logic for Citus is a collection of shell scripts and Docker images, so this is probably something I could get together if the pgrpm specfiles are relatively general.

--
Jason Petersen
Software Engineer | Citus Data