Re: Point-In-Time Recovery not working

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Point-In-Time Recovery not working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/continuous-archiving.html

> option one:

> [code]initdb -d /var/lib/postgresql/8.3/main[/code]

> second option:

> [code]initdb -d /var/lib/postgresql/8.3/main[/code]

Not based very closely on the documentation.  Please read the
"Recovering using a Continuous Archive Backup" subsection closely
and follow the directions there.  In particular, initdb is not run
as part of the recovery.  If you follow the directions step by step,
you should get farther.  If you still have problems, feel free to
post again.

-Kevin