Re: Syncing Data to Production DB Server

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Syncing Data to Production DB Server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/18/11 9:03 PM, Adarsh Sharma wrote:
> I want a simple technique through which I update my production server
> easily.

what if there's been data changes on the production server and different
changes on the demo laptop?  how do you plan on reconciling those
differences?

Сообщение: Re: Syncing Data to Production DB Server
Сообщение: Re: Syncing Data to Production DB Server