Re: PL/Perl Returned Array

От Darren Duncan
Тема Re: PL/Perl Returned Array
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Aug 12, 2011, at 6:17 PM, Alex Hunsaker wrote:
>> Anyway, the attached patch fixes it for me. That is when we don't have
>> an array state, just return an empty array.  (Also adds some
>> additional comments)
>
> Fix confirmed, thank you!
>
> +1 to getting this committed before the next beta/RC.

Policy question.  If this problem hadn't been detected until after 9.1 was
declared production, would it have been considered a bug to fix in 9.1.x or
would it have been delayed to 9.2 since that fix might be considered an
incompatibility?  If the latter, then I'm really glad it was found now. --
Darren Duncan