Master to Master replication options?

От CS DBA
Тема Master to Master replication options?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All;

I have a client that wants the following:

- 2 masters (master to master replication)

- multiple read only slaves off each master

- the ability to failover in case of a master node failure
      to include re-directing the slaves off the failed master to now
point to the remaining active master

Questions:

- Is Bucardo the only viable master to master solution?
- Can I setup HOT standby's or SLONY off of a Bucardo master?
- Can I shift a slave's 'master' without a full reset?

Thanks in advance...

Kevin Kempter       -       Constent State
A PostgreSQL Professional Services Company
           www.consistentstate.com