Re: replication_timeout does not seem to be working

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: replication_timeout does not seem to be working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 07/22/2011 12:11 PM, A J wrote:
Basically I wish my synchronous write transaction to not wait indefinitely when the synchronous standby servers are not available. But rather a response returned back to client that write could not be successful, after trying for 'n' seconds. How can that be accomplished ?

You might be able to get what you want here by setting statement_timeout to 'n' seconds when doing a write transaction.