Replicating privileges from one user to another

От Mario Splivalo
Тема Replicating privileges from one user to another
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have user foo that is owner of database dbfoo. Now I need to create
user baz that will have the exact same privileges as user foo on
database baz. I've tried this:

GRANT ALL ON DATABASE dbfoo TO baz;

but I still can't select form tables.

Is there a easier way, or do I need to go trough all the
tables/views/functions/schemas and issue GRANT ALL ON ... TO USER baz?

    Mario