Re: Web-based Graphical Query Building Tool for PostgreSQL

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: Web-based Graphical Query Building Tool for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/13/2011 04:02 PM, Caleb Palmer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My company sells software that uses PostgreSQL and the need has come
> up to provide a tool that gives our clients access to query the
> database but we don't want to expect these users to be able to use
> SQL.  Is there a product out there that provides a graphical query
> builder?  Preferably web-based.  I know that Pgadmin as a graphical
> query building.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Caleb Palmer
Open Office Base has a graphical query interface similar to MS Access.
I wouldn't say its a perfect environment, but it may be what you need.

Sim

От: "Lars Kanis"
Сообщение: Re: Using LDAP roles in PostgreSQL
От: Radoslaw Smogura
Сообщение: Re: Weird problem that enormous locks