Re: Web-based Graphical Query Building Tool for PostgreSQL

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Web-based Graphical Query Building Tool for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 13/07/2011 9:02 PM, Caleb Palmer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My company sells software that uses PostgreSQL and the need has come up
> to provide a tool that gives our clients access to query the database
> but we don't want to expect these users to be able to use SQL.  Is there
> a product out there that provides a graphical query builder?  Preferably
> web-based.  I know that Pgadmin as a graphical query building.

Check out iReport builder, Crystal Reports, etc.

If you need query building for purposes other than reporting, I'm not
really sure where to go for that.

--
Craig Ringer

POST Newspapers
276 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park
Ph: 08 9381 3088     Fax: 08 9388 2258
ABN: 50 008 917 717
http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/

Сообщение: Re: Weird problem that enormous locks
Сообщение: Re: Weird problem that enormous locks