Re: could not open relation with OID

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: could not open relation with OID
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 07/13/2011 04:32 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Steve Crawford<scrawford@pinpointresearch.com>  writes:
>> I've seen the "could not open relation with OID" error a couple times
>> recently ...
> Not worry....
> You might be able to dodge the problem by excluding temp relations from
> the reporting query, though whether the sum of only non-temp rel sizes
> is of value to you is hard to guess from here.
Data safety was my concern. The error is so rare that I can ignore it.
(The two I saw are the first in the 2+ years this server has been active
and were probably the result of running the report manually when the
database was active rather than the usual nighttime cron-run).

Cheers,
Steve

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: could not open relation with OID
От: jenopob
Сообщение: Re: How to auto switch the roles of master and standby