Re: Linux group access to ..../psql/data & subdirectories

От Birchall, Austen
Тема Re: Linux group access to ..../psql/data & subdirectories
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi Raghu

chmod 700 data

should that be

chmod 750 data.

However even after doing this wouldn’t the 700 permissions on the plsql directory on leaf above still prevent access?

Austen

p.s. Unfortunately I don’t have a sandpit at the moment so I can’t easily try this out otherwise I would have done so before replying