Re: Is it possible to start PostgreSQL in 'restrict' mode

От Birchall, Austen
Тема Re: Is it possible to start PostgreSQL in 'restrict' mode
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Serge

Not really - more of a case of temporarily not allowing 'non-super' user to connect while data is being updated

Tom

I think that this is the answer - if I restrict access to the 'data_owner' user over the network by replacing the
entry:all with data_owner in the pg_hba.conf file this should allow us to carry out data updates 'in peace' as
required.

Thanks

Austen