Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?

От Tomonari Katsumata
Тема Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
 > But is there any similar kind of application for Windows Postgresql
Backup?

I don't know any similar kind applications for windows PostgreSQL backup,
although there may be some aplications in the world.

I've checked some tools listed below wiki, I couldn't find it out...
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

regards,
----
Tomonari Katsumata