Re: Select from Java Strings

От Daron Ryan
Тема Re: Select from Java Strings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello David,

    This is a simplified version of my own attempt:

    SELECT *
    FROM ("oxford", "webster")
    WHERE NOT ( columnName = ANY (SELECT name FROM dictionaries))

    The idea is that "oxford" and "webster" come from the Java program
    end up in the column called columnName.

    I think your answer is quite sufficient though and that it I should
    use option 1 since there don't seem to be any other options which
    are any better.

    Thanks,
    Daron.