Re: PgAdmin III 1.20 error on Windows 7 (64 bits)

От Paragon Corporation
Тема Re: PgAdmin III 1.20 error on Windows 7 (64 bits)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Are you using the 32-bit version of pgAdmin or the 64-bit?

If you have the 32-bit version of pgAdmin, you need the 32-bit version of
Visual C++ 2013 redistributable which would be located in
C:\windows\SysWow64\MSVCP120.dll

Hope that helps,
Regina