PgAdmin III 1.20 error on Windows 7 (64 bits)

От ced75
Тема PgAdmin III 1.20 error on Windows 7 (64 bits)
Дата
Re: PgAdmin III 1.20 error on Windows 7 (64 bits)  (Eduardo Arenas <edomax@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I am facing an error launching PgAdmin III 1.20 on my Windows 7 (64 bits)
computer.
I have installed PgAdmin without problem.

But when I try to launch it, I get the following error (approximative
translation because the original message is in french) :
"pgadmin3.exe - System error
Impossible to launch the program becaus MSVCP120.dll is missing on your
computer. Try to reinstall the program to correct the problem".

The problem seems to be related to Microsovt Visual C++ 2013
Redistributable, but it is installed on my computer and MSVCP120.dll is
correctly installed in C:\Windows\System32.

How can I solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Cedric