Re: JDBC specific Buildfarm member

От Mike Fowler
Тема Re: JDBC specific Buildfarm member
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 04/05/11 23:17, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> This looks pretty good.
>
> You should probably fill in $steps_completed. You'd need to change its
> declaration so it was visible - change it so the declarations is :
>
> use vars qw($steps_completed);
>
> As a matter of style, I stopped using globs for file handles long ago,
> in favor of local variables. It would be best to keep to that style for
> consistency (although you've done a pretty good job on that front, I
> must say.)
>
> Go ahead and enable it and let's see the results on the server.
>
> Maybe I should factor out the core tests in a similar fashion.
>
> Nice work.
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

Thanks, I've switched it on and 8.4 has been building for the last
little while so we should see some results in a hour or so. I'll try and
make  your suggested changes and send a revised patch over the weekend.

On the subject of refactoring, at some point it might be in idea to
change the SCM module so that it's project agnostic. Once that's done I
can drop the CVS handling in the JDBC module.

Regards,

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787