worker took too long to start; cancelled ( postgres 9.0.3)

От Dinesh Bhandary
Тема worker took too long to start; cancelled ( postgres 9.0.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All -

I am getting the following error while starting postgres 9.0.3. And when
it happens I could not establish new connections and the following error
messages keeps on coming up.
Are you guys aware of this problem? Is it a bug? It has happened to me
twice already. We are running this on red hat 5.6.

"worker took too long to start; cancelled"

Thanks.

Dinesh