Authentification via Kerberos with ProxyTicket

От Tobias Schneider
Тема Authentification via Kerberos with ProxyTicket
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi *

We have a new web-app in our intranet and a existing database (Postgre 8). The user is login on web-app by Kerberos
(SSO). Now it's important to delegate the user ticket to database because every user has a  database user. Is there a
way to authentificate via Kerberos with ProxyTicket? I have to go this way (says my chief architect).

Have someone a link or an document with more information about ProxyTicket and Postgre?

thx
Tobias

--
Tobias Schneider                        science + computing ag

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,