Re: Predicate locking

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Predicate locking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vlad Arkhipov  wrote:
> But even if it would work it would not help me anyways. Because my
> constraint is much more complex and depends on other tables, I
> cannot express it in terms of exclusion constraints.
Are you aware of the changes to the SERIALIZABLE transaction
isolation level in the upcoming 9.1 release?
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Serializable
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SSI
If you can wait for that, it might be just what you're looking for.
-Kevin

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: What would AggrefExprState nodes' args contain?
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql on multi-core CPU's: is this old news?