Re: branching for 9.2devel

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: branching for 9.2devel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 04/25/2011 03:30 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Greg Stark<gsstark@mit.edu>  writes:
>> Fwiw I tried getting Gnu indent to work. I'm having a devil of a time
>> figuring out how to get even remotely similar output.
>> And it doesn't take a file for the list of typedefs. You have to
>> provide each one as an argment on the command-line.
> *Ouch*.  Really?  It's hard to believe that anyone would consider it
> remotely usable for more than toy-sized projects, if you have to list
> all the typedef names on the command line.

Looks like BSD does the same. It's just that we hide it in pgindent:
   $INDENT -bad -bap -bc -bl -d0 -cdb -nce -nfc1 -di12 -i4 -l79 \        -lp -nip -npro -bbb $EXTRA_OPTS \
`egrep-v '^(FD_SET|date|interval|timestamp|ANY)$' "$TYPEDEFS" | sed -e '/^$/d' -e 's/.*/-T&  /'`

I agree it's horrible.

cheers

andrew