Re: Unnessecary use of new Integer(n) in AbstractJdbc2ResultSet

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Unnessecary use of new Integer(n) in AbstractJdbc2ResultSet
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka  wrote:

> Integer.valueOf appeared in JDK 1.5 and we currently still support
> JDK 1.4. There's been talk of ditching 1.4 support, but that hasn't
> officially happened yet and isn't something we'd do for older
> driver releases.

Would it be practical to do it in the JDBC4 build?

On a related note, are we using the -target switch to build for the
lowest supported release (1.4 for JDBC3 and 1.6 for JDBC4)?  If not,
would that be practical?

(I'm not very good at reading or writing ant....)

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Unnessecary use of new Integer(n) in AbstractJdbc2ResultSet
Сообщение: Re: Unnessecary use of new Integer(n) in AbstractJdbc2ResultSet