Re: best way to test new index?

От Yves Weißig
Тема Re: best way to test new index?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the answer Kevin!

I am developing an encoded bitmap index, as proposed in
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.44.7570&rank=1

Automated, in my words, would have meant... some SQL-Statements which
create tables, do inserts, deletes, selects and so on and the results
can be compared to a master file or whatsoever. On low level I tend to
go your way and debug with elog, I just thought somebody might have a
different approach on debugging such code.

Yves