Re: What Index Access Method Functions are really needed?

От Yves Weißig
Тема Re: What Index Access Method Functions are really needed?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
That is exactly the point, Kevin, I read the documentation and found out
that "amgettuple" and "amgetbitmap" are optional. I just wondered if
there is more information about this topic?
Additionally, I can not find "amcostestimate" in hash.h or anywhere, or
am I missing something? So "All of them" lacks some exceptions, or?