"Use replication set" widget

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема "Use replication set" widget
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I'm working to get all dialogs available in a 800x600 pixels screen.
While doing this, I found that not all properties dialog had a "Use
replication" widget. Which seems a great idea to me, because you can put
only tables and sequences in a Slony replication set. So I wonder why
there are so many dialogs that have this widget even if it's of no use
to many of them.

Quick list:

dlgAggregate.xrc dlgCast.xrc dlgCheck.xrc dlgColumn.xrc
dlgConversion.xrc dlgDomain.xrc dlgExtension.xrc dlgExtTable.xrc
dlgForeignDataWrapper.xrc dlgForeignKey.xrc dlgForeignServer.xrc
dlgForeignTable.xrc dlgFunction.xrc dlgGroup.xrc dlgIndexConstraint.xrc
dlgIndex.xrc dlgLanguage.xrc dlgOperator.xrc dlgPackage.xrc
dlgRole.xrc dlgRule.xrc dlgSchema.xrc dlgSequence.xrc dlgSynonym.xrc
dlgTable.xrc dlgTextSearchConfiguration.xrc dlgTextSearchDictionary.xrc
dlgTextSearchParser.xrc dlgTextSearchTemplate.xrc dlgTrigger.xrc
dlgType.xrc dlgUserMapping.xrc dlgUser.xrc dlgView.xrc

Can I drop them in all dialogs but table's and sequence's ones? or did I
misunderstand the use of this widget?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr