Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time

От Maria L. Wilson
Тема Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
when you say updating postgres - do you mean the server software?  How
do you update the tz data?
I'm just a little concerned why only 2 of our machines (they are all
supposed to be the same) are having this problem.

On 3/15/11 2:08 PM, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:50 AM, Maria L. Wilson
> <Maria.L.Wilson-1@nasa.gov>  wrote:
>> Hi all -
>>
>> Ever since daylight savings time, I've noticed that the timestamp in the log
>> files on 2 of our many postgres servers (version 8.4.5) did not update.
>>   It's still 1 hour behind.  The settings are all default (see below) on all
>> the servers.
> Have you tried updating postgresql and / or the tz data for the servers?

Сообщение: Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time
Сообщение: Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time