PostgreSQL 9.0 RPM repository

От Chander Ganesan
Тема PostgreSQL 9.0 RPM repository
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I noticed today that although the PGDG repository indicates that Fedora
11 is supported (http://yum.pgrpms.org/), it seems to only have
PostgreSQL 9.0 Alpha4 RPM's are available in it.

Was this intentional?  If FC11 and earlier aren't supported not having
the "latest" stuff might make sense..but to say that they are supported
but have an Alpha version of the software might lead people to
(erroneously) installing an unstable version of PostgreSQL on their systems.

Can someone please update the repository or maybe clarify things on the
RPM site?

thanks

--
Chander Ganesan