Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix blatantly uninitialized variable in recent commit.

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix blatantly uninitialized variable in recent commit.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Ugh. Isn't there some sort of pragma or similar we can use to shut
> it up?
If that fails, maybe use some function like the below?  That would
also have the advantage of not relying on assumptions beyond the
documented API, which I tend to feel good about no matter how sure I
am that the implementation details upon which I'm relying won't
change.
No claims that this is good final form, especially when it comes to
using ssize_t, but just trying to get across the general idea:
void
write_completely_ignore_errors(int filedes, const void *buffer,                              size_t size)
{   size_t t = 0;   while (t < size)   {       ssize_t n = write(filedes, buffer, size - t);       if (n <= 0)
break;       t += n;   }

}
-Kevin

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Rewrite, normal execution vs. EXPLAIN ANALYZE