Re: SSI bug?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SSI bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
YAMAMOTO Takashi  wrote:

> might be unrelated to the loop problem, but...

Aha!  I think it *is* related.  There were several places where data
was uninitialized here; mostly because Dan was working on this piece
while I was working on separate issues which added the new fields.
I missed the interaction on integrating the two efforts.  :-(
The uninitialized fields could lead to all the symptoms you saw.
I've reviewed, looking for other similar issues and didn't find any.

Could you try the attached patch and see if this fixes the issues
you've seen?

-Kevin

Вложения