Re: sepgsql contrib module

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: sepgsql contrib module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 02/15/2011 10:34 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>  wrote:
>> On the whole, I don't think that sepgsql-regtest.pp should be built or
>> installed at all during the build phase.  It ought to be generated
>> during regression test startup, instead.
> You have to manually install and enable it before you can run the
> regression tests.  This is documented.

That's not the point. Right now you can't even run just a postgresql
build on a machine that doesn't have selinux enabled, let alone run the
regression tests. And if we construct the regression gadget at
postgresql build time, who is to say it has the right settings for the
run time environment, given that the build is apparently dependent on a
runtime kernel setting?

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pageinspect's infomask and infomask2 as smallint
Сообщение: Re: pageinspect's infomask and infomask2 as smallint