pdAdmin uninstall - how to get rid of temp files?

От Stefanie Weykam
Тема pdAdmin uninstall - how to get rid of temp files?
Дата
Re: pdAdmin uninstall - how to get rid of temp files?  (Stefanie Weykam <sweykam@telefonica.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi list members,
I ran into a similar problem as these ones:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2010-09/msg00006.php
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/pgAdmin-Query-Tool-hangs-when-working-with-GIS-data-td3309962.html

.. big query with GIS data, remote connection may have been interrupted
during the query ..: query tool hangs, un-installed and re-installed
several times - but no change.

There must be some temporary files which persist (i.e. config settings
are maintained between installations) but I can't figure out which ones
are responsible.  I can't find that xml file mentioned in one of the
postings either.

This hanging occurs with pgAdmin 1.12.2 which I use for remote
connections. I also keep a local Postgresql 8.3 database running on the
same on Windows XP machine.

Can anybody tell me how to clean this up?
best regards