Re: BUG #5879: PostgreSQL can not load my data folder

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: BUG #5879: PostgreSQL can not load my data folder
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 02/11/2011 06:38 AM, Mauricio Agustin Roubineau wrote:

> Bug reference:      5879
> Logged by:          Mauricio Agustin Roubineau
> Email address:      mroubineau@hotmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system:   Windows XP
> Details:
>
> PostgreSQL can not load my data folder. I set all permits but not load.  I
> need send my data folder because this is an big problem.

More information is needed for anybody to be able to answer this question.

See:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_Installation

--
Craig Ringer

От: "brad"
Сообщение: BUG #5880: Rounding error when copying a REAL numeric value to DOUBLE PRECISION