BUG #5879: PostgreSQL can not load my data folder

От Mauricio Agustin Roubineau
Тема BUG #5879: PostgreSQL can not load my data folder
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5879
Logged by:          Mauricio Agustin Roubineau
Email address:      mroubineau@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

PostgreSQL can not load my data folder. I set all permits but not load.  I
need send my data folder because this is an big problem.