Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?

От: Mark Kirkwood
Тема: Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT page splits?  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT page splits?  (Robert Haas, )
  Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT page splits?  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT page splits?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
    Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
     Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?  (Scott Marlowe, )
      Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?  (Mark Kirkwood, )