Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?
Дата
Re: Bloat issue on 8.3; autovac ignores HOT new pages?
Список pgsql-performance
Robert, Mark,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue in a clean test on 9.0.  As
a result, I now think that it was related to the FSM being too small on
the user's 8.3 instance, and will consider it resolved.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.