Re: Restoring database question, part 2..

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Restoring database question, part 2..
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please cc the list so others can help.

Yes, those tables are per-database.

-----Original Message-----
From: arsi@aranzo.netg.se [mailto:arsi@aranzo.netg.se]
Sent: Wed 8/16/2006 8:42 AM
To: Jim Nasby
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Restoring database question, part 2..

Hi there,

one question to your response, are all the tables (especially the pg_*
ones) located under the data/base folder for each database??

I will try your suggestion. I am switching between my "not working"
database and the one that was installed when I had to reinstall my Linux.

Thanks for the answer,

Archie