Re: problem updating from form

От Karen Springer
Тема Re: problem updating from form
Дата
Re: problem updating from form
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

Yes, the complaints have increased with the number or rows and the number of users accessing the DB.

The problem record looks like this.

BarCode:  W205179
PartNumber:   380-013
LRU:  380-013
PartsListRev
SerialNumber
MTN
DocNum:  150-2380-XXX
Comments
SupplierNo
DrawingNoRev
WorkOrder
BldStdRev:  1.02
Quantity
Salesorder
WOQuantity:  1
xmin:  1933434795

There is nothing that stands out with the data.  I have been trying to update the WorkOrder field in my tests.  The users complain that they have problems updating the WorkOrder,  MTN & Comments fields.  This particular record has consistently had a problem (though not always), but users are unable to update other records as well.  It doesn't occur with all records though.  Most of the time the updates work fine.  I test using a new Access DB that contains only a copy of this table and a form with the BarCode and WorkOrder fields.  There isn't any code behind the form.

Best regards,
Karen