Re: Does Skype outage have anything to do with PostgreSQL?

От Frank Bax
Тема Re: Does Skype outage have anything to do with PostgreSQL?
Дата
Re: Does Skype outage have anything to do with PostgreSQL?  (Mladen Gogala <mladen.gogala@vmsinfo.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
On 12/22/10 17:57, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> A colleague of mine told me that he read somewhere that the problem is
> actually with Skype's billing database, which is PostgreSQL. Does
> anybody have any more information?

So what?  If their databases are installed on Intel hardware; will you
try to blame Intel?  If Skype has an outage; then it is Skype's fault,
nobody else.