Re: keeping a timestamp of the last stats reset (for a db, table and function)

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: keeping a timestamp of the last stats reset (for a db, table and function)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dne 12.12.2010 03:47, Robert Haas napsal(a):
> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:40 PM,  <tv@fuzzy.cz> wrote:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> you have to respect pg coding style:
>>>
>>> a) not too long lines
>>> b) not C++ line comments
>>
>> OK, thanks for the notice. I've fixed those two problems.
>
> Please add this to the currently-open commitfest.
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

I've done several small changes to the patch, namely

- added docs for the functions (in SGML)
- added the same thing for background writer

So I think now it's 'complete' and I'll add it to the commit fest in a
few minutes.

regards
Tomas

Вложения