Re: Create database/table using postgresql stored function

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Create database/table using postgresql stored function
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le 08/12/2010 10:43, Manasi Save a écrit :
> [...]
> I want to create postgresql database and tables using stored functions.
>
> Does postgresql support create statements in stored functions.

You cannot use CREATE DATABASE from a stored function or in a
multistatements query. But AFAICT, any of the other DDL statements are
available in a stored function (or in a transaction for that matter).

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Сообщение: Re: Create database/table using postgresql stored function
Сообщение: Re: Create database/table using postgresql stored function