Re: FK's to refer to rows in inheritance child

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: FK's to refer to rows in inheritance child
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 12/04/2010 07:12 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

> I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to  official topic branches at some point in the future, but I think it's premature
tospeculate about whether it'd be useful here.

I'd need a lot of convincing if it imposed an extra burden on people
like Tom. The only way I could see  working is if some committer took
ownership of the topic branch and guaranteed to keep it pretty much in
sync with the master branch.

>   What is needed right now is design work, not code.

Indeed. In this case I don't think we even have agreement on the
features let alone how they might work.

cheers

andreew

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: what are clog and xlog?
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: serializable read only deferrable