Re: restore dump sun solaris to linux

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: restore dump sun solaris to linux
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Il 02/12/10 20:04, Luca Santaniello ha scritto:
> I have problem to restore my dump. I have generated my dump from sun
> solaris platform and I want start restore on linux platform. My dump
> contains postgis and pgrouting tables.
Are you using the same versions of PostgreSQL and PostGIS or did you
upgrade any of those?

> How Can I solve it?

I suspect you are from Italy. So it may be a good idea to try and come
to PGDay Italia next week in Rome (www.pgday.it) to start with. :)

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
  gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

От: "Manasi Save"
Сообщение: Re: Creating multiple database at runtime in postgresql
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Creating multiple database at runtime in postgresql