Re: managing access to database

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: managing access to database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Extended-security-restriction-to-any-role-with-login-access-td2089118.html#a2089128
> thread  on the matter..
>
> Any help would be very appreciated.

Your help to resolve your issue would be very appreciated, for example
by giving us the error message you have when you try to connect :)

Anyway, we can try and guess that you forgot to change listen_addresses.
If this postgresql.conf parameter is 'localhost', then you should change
it to be '*'. After that, you restart PostgreSQL, and you should be able
to connect from pgAdmin.

If it doesn't work, give us the error message and your full pg_hba.conf
file (mind you, the lines order are important).

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr